Monday, May 05, 2008

West Michigan Day of .NET

WM Day of .Net May 10, 2008 - I'll be there!This weekend, James and I are headed up to Grand Rapids, Michigan for a full Day of .Net. Data Dynamics is sponsoring the event and we signed up to give a presentation on how to present data in a meaningful and elegant way. The topic of our presentation is titled: Simplicity in Visualizing Numbers.

James and I have given this presentation a couple of times at events in the past. This past weekend we took some time and refined it a bit to apply some presentation zen to our talk; I'm anxious to see the outcome. We've done a lot of research over the years on this particular topic and I feel confident that we will teach a lot of smart people something new this weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See you this weekend!

Are you coming to the dinner Friday night?

8:00PM at the Brann's Steakhouse & Grille just off the Cascade Rd. I-96 exit. The address for the location is 5510 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512-2052.

Email me and I'll get Chris to adjust the reservation...

Philip said...

I thought about going to this one but it's a bit far for a day trip.
Good luck and have fun!

Are you guys going to the Cleveland one?